VANCOUVER, BC, April 27, 2021 /PRNewswire/ – Uranium Royalty Corp. (TSXV: URC) ("Uranium Royalty" or the "Company") is pleased to announce that the Company has received approval from the Nasdaq Stock Market LLC (the "Nasdaq") to list its issued and outstanding common shares ("Common Shares") on the Nasdaq Capital Market.
Uranium Royalty’s Common Shares are expected to commence trading on the Nasdaq Capital Market at the open of market trading on April 28, 2021 under the trading symbol " UROY ".
Scott Melbye, CEO of Uranium Royalty, commented: "We are pleased to announce our listing on the Nasdaq, which as a national U.S. securities exchange is home to companies that are at the forefront of the electrification and decarbonization megatrends. In addition to being the world’s first pure play uranium royalty business, we will have the unique position of being the only uranium-focused company on the Nasdaq. This capital markets positioning […]
Click here to view original web page at www.prnewswire.com
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!