Source: Denison Mines Facebook Uranium mining companies have seen their stock prices soar in 2021. The surge has been driven by positive momentum in uranium prices. Denison Mines is one company that’s on many investors’ watchlist right now due to its recent stock price surge. What is Denison Mines’ (DNN) stock forecast for 2021?
Denison Mines is a uranium exploration and development company . Its assets are focused in the Athabasca Basin region of northern Saskatchewan, Canada. The company is engaged in mine decommissioning and other environmental services through its Closed Mines Operations division. Why Denison Mines stock is rising
Denison Mines stock has risen by nearly 60 percent YTD. One of the reasons for the uptrend in the stock in general for 2021 is investors’ enthusiasm for green energy stocks. Uranium mining stocks have risen sharply since Biden took office.
Another company-specific factor that propelled the stock higher was […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content