VANCOUVER, BC, April 1, 2022 /CNW/ – Uranium Royalty Corp. (NASDAQ: UROY) (TSXV: URC) (" URC " or the " Company ") is pleased to announce that it has acquired an additional 1% gross revenue royalty interest on the Lance In-Situ Recovery ("ISR") Uranium Mine in Wyoming, USA operated by Strata Energy Inc. ("Strata"), a wholly owned subsidiary of Peninsula Minerals Limited ("Peninsula").
Highlights Near-term production potential: The Lance ISR Uranium Mine is a fully licensed mine, with Peninsula currently undertaking an updated feasibility study in preparation for a full re-start of ISR production. Mine production was idled in 2019 as the operator initiated a transition to a low-Ph mining method, but the project has been producing uranium in limited amounts during the test mining phase.
Additional exposure to U.S. uranium production: Provides URC with additional exposure to potential U.S. derived uranium production.
The royalty is a 1% gross […]
Click here to view original web page at www.juniorminingnetwork.com
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!