This news release constitutes a "designated news release" for the purposes of the Company’s prospectus supplement dated August 18, 2021, to its short form base shelf prospectus dated June 16, 2021.
VANCOUVER, BC, April 1, 2022 /PRNewswire/ – Uranium Royalty Corp. (NASDAQ: UROY ) (TSXV: URC) (" URC " or the " Company ") is pleased to announce that it has acquired an additional 1% gross revenue royalty interest on the Lance In-Situ Recovery ("ISR") Uranium Mine in Wyoming, USA operated by Strata Energy Inc. ("Strata"), a wholly owned subsidiary of Peninsula Minerals Limited ("Peninsula").
Highlights Near-term production potential: The Lance ISR Uranium Mine is a fully licensed mine, with Peninsula currently undertaking an updated feasibility study in preparation for a full re-start of ISR production. Mine production was idled in 2019 as the operator initiated a transition to a low-Ph mining method, but the project has been producing […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content