Receive up-to-date information about the company directly via push notification
The earth’s population quadrupled between 1900 and 2000. At the same time, the demand for energy increased about tenfold. The use of fossil fuels also led to a massive increase in greenhouse gases. To ensure that greenhouse gas emissions do not continue to grow, climate-friendly energy generation that is not based on fossil fuels is needed.
This is where wind and hydroelectric power, as well as nuclear power plants, come into play. The world’s first nuclear power plant was commissioned in 1954 in Russia, in Obninsk. A year later, a power plant went into operation in England, which is considered the world’s first commercial nuclear power plant. Submarines and aircraft carriers were then also nuclear powered.
Enriched uranium is used as fuel in the nuclear power plants. The initial investment for a power plant and the dismantling costs are very high, […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content