US$86,273,000, which included 10,230,000 units through the full exercise of the underwriters’ over-allotment option.
Each unit consists of one common share and one-half of one transferable common share purchase warrant of the Company. Each full warrant is exercisable to acquire one Company common share at an exercise price of US$2.25 for 24 months after issuance. The warrants are not listed.
The Offering was completed through a syndicate of underwriters co-led by Cantor Fitzgerald Canada Corporation, as sole-bookrunner, and Haywood Securities Inc., and including Scotia Capital Inc., Canaccord Genuity Corp., TD Securities Inc., BMO Nesbitt Burns Inc., Cormark Securities Inc., Raymond James Ltd. and Paradigm Capital Inc.
Net proceeds of the Offering are anticipated to be used to fund the strategic purchase of uranium concentrates ("U 3 O 8 ") to be held by Denison as a long-term investment, intended to support the potential future financing of the advancement and/or construction of the […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content