Uranium stocks have been some of the top growth stocks over the last few years. However, it’s been a different case in 2022. Since January, uranium stocks across the board have been falling — including some of the biggest ones.
But that does offer investors a chance to get in on uranium stocks while they trade at ultra-low prices — prices so low, they could easily double in 2022 alone. And of all of them, NexGen Energy (TSX:NXE) (NYSE:NXE) looks like the best choice.
Part of the reason NexGen stock has become a strong play is due to the rise in uranium prices. Uranium looks to be the energy source of choice while the world transitions over to renewable energy. Nuclear reactors are already located around the world, with more being built all the time. This makes uranium stocks a prime play for future returns.
Furthermore, the ongoing crisis in Ukraine and […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content