Standard Uranium said that the focus of the drill program is shifting to Thunderbird based on results from the initial two holes Standard Uranium Ltd (TSX-V:STND, OTCQB:STTDF) has provided an update on the ongoing summer 2022 drill program at its flagship Davidson River project in Canada’s premier uranium district, the Athabasca Basin.
The Vancouver-based mineral resource exploration company also announced the closing of the first tranche of its ongoing brokered private placement for gross proceeds of $3.15 million.
On May 16, 2022, the firm began the fourth drill campaign on its flagship 25,886-hectare Davidson River project, which is expected to comprise 5,000 metres (m) in 13 drill holes, following-up on the most prospective basement structures and alteration zones intersected to date and testing new target areas along the four major exploration trends on the project. Several kilometres (km) of graphitic conductors remain to be tested at Davidson River, said the company.
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content