Editor’s Note: With so much market volatility, stay on top of daily news! Get caught up in minutes with our speedy summary of today’s must-read news and expert opinions. Sign up here! (Kitco News) – A global energy crisis that threatens to get worse and ongoing climate change issues mean there is plenty of upside potential for nuclear energy, according to the world’s biggest uranium investment firm.
In a telephone interview with Kitco News, John Ciampaglia, CEO of Sprott Asset Management, noted that in less than a year, the Sprott Physical Uranium Trust, which gives investors direct access to physical metal, has seen significant growth. The fund started with initial holdings of 18.1 million pounds of uranium, valued at $630 million, and now holds 55.5 million pounds, valued at $3 billion dollars. At the same time, the price of uranium has jumped from $28 a pound to around $53 a […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content