TORONTO, May 06, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Sprott Inc. (NYSE/TSX: SII) (“Sprott” or the “Company”) today announced its financial results for the quarter ended March 31, 2022.
"Sprott continued to deliver outstanding financial results in the first quarter of 2022, as Assets Under Management (“AUM”) increased to $23.7 billion, up $3.2 billion (16%) from December 31, 2021. Net income was $6.5 million ($0.26 per share), up $3.3 million ($0.13 per share) from the quarter ended March 31, 2021. Adjusted base EBITDA was $18.2 million ($0.73 per share), up 24%, or $3.6 million ($0.14 per share) from the quarter ended March 31, 2021. Our strong operating performance during the quarter was driven by market value appreciation in our uranium, gold and silver strategies and more than $1.3 billion of inflows to our exchange listed product offerings," said Peter Grosskopf, CEO of Sprott.
"As a leading provider of both precious […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content