TSX Trading symbol: U
TORONTO, March 8, 2021 /CNW/ – Uranium Participation Corporation ("UPC") (TSX: U ) reports its estimated net asset value at February 28, 2021 was CAD$623.0 million or CAD$4.62 per share. As at February 28, 2021, UPC’s uranium investment portfolio consisted of the following: View PDF (CNW Group/Uranium Participation Corporation) On the last trading day of February 2021, the common shares of UPC closed on the TSX at a value of CAD$4.95, which represents a 7.14% premium to the net asset value of CAD$4.62 per share.
About Uranium Participation Corporation
Uranium Participation Corporation is a company that invests substantially all of its assets in uranium oxide in concentrates ("U 3 O 8 ") and uranium hexafluoride ("UF 6 ") (collectively "uranium"), with the primary investment objective of achieving appreciation in the value of its uranium holdings through increases in the uranium price. UPC provides investors with a […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content