March 9, 2021 ( Source ) — Appia Energy Corp. (CSE: API) (OTCQB: APAAF) (FSE: A0I.F) (FSE: A0I.MU) (FSE: A0I.BE) (the “Company” or “Appia”) wishes to announce that expiry dates of the remaining 5,130,000 warrants exercisable at $0.30 issued pursuant to the private placements that closed on January 20, 2017 and January 30, 2017 (the “ 2017 Warrants “) (see press releases dated January 23, 2017 and January 27, 2017) have been accelerated to the earlier of January 20 and 30, 2022 to April 8, 2021 as a result of the fact that the Company’s common shares closed at a price of at least $0.60 for twenty (20) consecutive trading days as of March 8, 2021. The remaining 2017 Warrants will expire if they are not exercised by April 8, 2021.
The Company is fully funded and committed to completing the largest exploration and diamond drilling program to date during […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content