View PDF Uranium Participation Corporation Reports Estimated Net Asset Value and Uranium Sales at December 31, 2020 (CNW Group/Uranium Participation Corporation) On the last trading day of December 2020, the common shares of UPC closed on the TSX at a value of CAD$4.91, which represents a 0.41% discount to the net asset value of CAD$4.93 per share.
On April 14, 2020, UPC announced that it had received approval from the TSX to acquire for cancellation, by way of a normal course issuer bid (‘NCIB’), up to 12,301,750 common shares of the Corporation, during the period from April 16, 2020 to April 15, 2021. During the month of December 2020, the Corporation repurchased 616,860 shares under the NCIB.
In addition, during the month of December 2020, the Corporation completed a transaction to sell the conversion component contained in 100,000 KgU as UF 6 for 261,285 pounds of U 3 O 8 and […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content