Uranium Energy Corp. logo Uranium Energy (NYSEAMERICAN:UEC) had its price target cut by HC Wainwright from $3.50 to $3.30 in a research report released on Thursday morning, Anlyst Ratings reports. They currently have a buy rating on the basic materials company’s stock.
Several other research firms have also weighed in on UEC. Roth Capital restated a buy rating and set a $2.40 target price (down previously from $2.90) on shares of Uranium Energy in a report on Thursday, November 12th. BidaskClub upgraded shares of Uranium Energy from a buy rating to a strong-buy rating in a report on Wednesday, December 30th. Finally, Canaccord Genuity began coverage on shares of Uranium Energy in a report on Wednesday, October 14th. They set a buy rating and a $1.50 target price on the stock. One analyst has rated the stock with a hold rating, three have issued a buy rating and one has […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content