/NOT FOR DISTRIBUTION TO U.S. NEWSWIRE SERVICES OR FOR RELEASE, PUBLICATION, DISTRIBUTION OR DISSEMINATION DIRECTLY, OR INDIRECTLY, IN WHOLE OR IN PART, IN OR INTO THE UNITED STATES./
TSX Trading symbol: U
TORONTO, May 26, 2021 /CNW/ – Uranium Participation Corporation ("UPC" or the "Company") (TSX: U ) is pleased to announce the closing of its bought deal equity offering of 15,481,300 common shares of the Company (the "Shares") at a price of $5.20 per Share, which included the full exercise of the over-allotment option granted to the Underwriters (as defined below), for total gross proceeds of $80,502,760 (the "Offering"). View PDF version . View PDF Uranium Participation Corporation Completes $80.5 Million Bought Deal Financing (CNW Group/Uranium Participation Corporation) The Offering was underwritten by Cormark Securities Inc. and Cantor Fitzgerald Canada Corporation, as co-lead underwriters, and including Canaccord Genuity Corp., Sprott Capital Partners LP, Haywood Securities Inc., Raymond James Ltd., Scotia […]
Click here to view original web page at www.newswire.ca
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!