Global Atomic Corporation (“Global Atomic” or the “Company”), (TSX: GLO) (OTCQX: GLATF) (FRANKFURT: G12) will webcast its Annual General Meeting of Shareholders (“AGM”) on Thursday, June 24, 2021 at 10:30 a.m. ( Toronto time). Global Atomic Corporation logo (CNW Group/Global Atomic Corporation) Again this year, recognizing the widespread cancellation of public events for the protection of individuals and public safety in the face of the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, the AGM will be held in a virtual-only format via a live audio webcast at https://virtual-meetings.tsxtrust.com/1117 .
Registered shareholders and duly appointed proxyholders who participate in the AGM online will be able to listen to the proceedings, ask questions and vote at the AGM in real time. Shareholders will not be able to atend the AGM physically. Please see “Attending, Participating and Voting at the Virtual Meeting” in the Management Information Circlular for detailed instructions on how to attend, participate and vote […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content