→ Tech Unicorn In Waiting (Ad) Uranium Energy logo Uranium Energy Corp. (NYSEAMERICAN:UEC) saw some unusual options trading activity on Tuesday. Investors bought 32,038 call options on the company. This represents an increase of 820% compared to the typical daily volume of 3,482 call options.
A number of analysts recently weighed in on UEC shares. Canaccord Genuity upped their target price on shares of Uranium Energy from $2.00 to $2.15 and gave the stock a “buy” rating in a report on Wednesday, January 27th. HC Wainwright upped their target price on shares of Uranium Energy from $3.30 to $3.60 and gave the stock a “buy” rating in a report on Tuesday, January 26th. Finally, Zacks Investment Research lowered shares of Uranium Energy from a “hold” rating to a “sell” rating in a report on Wednesday, March 10th.
UEC stock opened at $3.23 on Wednesday. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content