NYSE American Symbol – UEC
CORPUS CHRISTI, Texas, March 17, 2021 /PRNewswire/ – Uranium Energy Corp (NYSE American: UEC, the "Company" or "UEC") is pleased to report that it has secured 800,000 pounds of additional U.S. warehoused uranium, consisting of 500,000 pounds for April delivery and 300,000 pounds for December delivery.
Including the previously announced acquisition of 400,000 pounds, UEC has now entered into contracts to purchase a total of 1,200,000 pounds of U3O8 at a volume weighted average price of $28.94 per pound.
The Company is also pleased to announce that it has entered into definitive agreements with institutional investors to purchase an aggregate of 10,000,000 common shares of the Company (each, a "Share") at a purchase price of $3.05 per Share and for gross proceeds of approximately $30,500,000 in a registered direct offering (the "Offering"). The closing of the Offering is expected to occur on or about March 19, […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content