→ Market Wizard Who Accurately Predicted 2022 Market Collapse Has Shocking Ne… (Ad) Uranium Energy Uranium Energy Corp. ( NYSEAMERICAN:UEC – Get Rating )’s stock price was down 5.2% on Thursday . The stock traded as low as $4.03 and last traded at $4.04. Approximately 193,444 shares traded hands during trading, a decline of 98% from the average daily volume of 8,083,230 shares. The stock had previously closed at $4.26. Wall Street Analyst Weigh In
Several equities analysts have weighed in on UEC shares. Canaccord Genuity Group upgraded shares of Uranium Energy from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating and raised their target price for the company from $5.50 to $6.00 in a report on Monday, June 13th. Canaccord Genuity Group upgraded shares of Uranium Energy from a “hold” rating to a “speculative buy” rating in a report on Monday, June 13th. Uranium Energy Trading Down 5.1 %
Click here to view original web page at www.defenseworld.net
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!