Uranium Energy Uranium Energy ( NYSEAMERICAN:UEC – Get Rating ) was downgraded by equities research analysts at Citigroup from a “hold” rating to a “reduce” rating in a note issued to investors on Friday, The Fly reports. They presently have a $5.50 target price on the basic materials company’s stock. Citigroup’s target price would indicate a potential upside of 7.21% from the company’s current price. The analysts noted that the move was a valuation call.
Several other equities analysts also recently commented on UEC. Zacks Investment Research downgraded shares of Uranium Energy from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating in a report on Thursday, February 24th. HC Wainwright boosted their target price on shares of Uranium Energy from $7.00 to $7.10 and gave the stock a “buy” rating in a report on Monday, April 4th. Finally, Canaccord Genuity Group downgraded shares of Uranium Energy from a “speculative buy” rating […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content