Table 1 – Winter 2022 Radioactive Intersections (CNW Group/IsoEnergy Ltd.) Figure 1 – IsoEnergy Athabasca Projects (CNW Group/IsoEnergy Ltd.) Figure 2 – Larocque East Property Map (CNW Group/IsoEnergy Ltd.) Figure 3 – Hurricane Zone Drill Hole Location Map (CNW Group/IsoEnergy Ltd.) Figure 4 – Larocque East Exploration Drilling Results (CNW Group/IsoEnergy Ltd.) Figure 5 – Geiger Survey Results (CNW Group/IsoEnergy Ltd.) Figure 6 – Ranger Survey Area (CNW Group/IsoEnergy Ltd.) Figure 7 – Hawk Survey Area (CNW Group/IsoEnergy Ltd.) 30 drill holes totaling 12,147m completed at Larocque East;
36km of conductor strike mapped in two target areas at Geiger, and
Ground geophysical surveys completed at Ranger and Hawk.
Tim Gabruch, President and Chief Executive Officer commented: "IsoEnergy has successfully completed the winter drill program at Larocque East, and significantly advanced the understanding of Hurricane’s current size and scope. Assay results are pending and based on these winter drill results […]
Click here to view original web page at www.newswire.ca
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!