Corpus Christi, TX, April 6, 2021 – Uranium Energy Corp (NYSE American: UEC, the “Company” or “UEC” – https://www.commodity-tv.com/ondemand/companies/profil/uranium-energy-corp/ ) is pleased to report that Scott Melbye, our Executive Vice President and current President of the Uranium Producers of America, presented testimony to the Senate Committee on Energy and Natural Resources before the Full Committee Hearing on Opportunities and Challenges Facing Domestic Critical Mineral Mining, Processing, Refining, and Reprocessing, on March 31, 2022.
In his testimony, Mr. Melbye stated: ”It is an honor to testify once again before the Senate Energy and Natural Resources Committee today on an urgent subject with grave implications for our national and energy security – the U.S.’s current reliance on our strategic competitors for critical minerals like uranium…. The continued reliable operation of the U.S. nuclear fleet requires a secure supply of uranium and nuclear fuel. Unfortunately, Russia and its allies have in recent years […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content