The Okapi Resources Ltd (ASX: OKR) share price is shooting the lights out after releasing some exciting news. The ASX mining share has gained 43.33% in value since the market open yesterday. The Okapi share price is currently up 16% at 42 cents after touching a high of 43.5 cents in early trade.
ASX investors responded big-time to Okapi’s announcement yesterday about a transformative acquisition in the United States that will make it “a significant player” in the US uranium market.
The company also updated ASX investors on Monday regarding approval for a separate drilling program.
All this amid news the uranium price reached its highest point in more than a decade overnight.In short, it’s been a pretty major week for the nano-cap miner. Let’s look at the detail. How this ASX mining share’s big week began The first bit of news out of Okapi this week was an announcement on Monday […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content