In the latest trading session, 2.57 million Uranium Energy Corp. (AMEX:UEC) shares changed hands as the company’s beta touched 2.04. With the company’s most recent per share price at $3.09 changed hands at -$0.22 or -6.80% at last look, the market valuation stands at $917.60M. UEC’s current price is a discount, trading about -113.59% off its 52-week high of $6.60. The share price had its 52-week low at $1.89, which suggests the last value was 38.83% up since then. When we look at Uranium Energy Corp.’s average trading volume, we note the 3-month average coming to 15.91 million.
Analysts gave the Uranium Energy Corp. (UEC) stock a consensus recommendation rating of a Buy, calculated at a mean rating of 2.00. If we narrow down to specifics, the data shows that 0 out of 5 analysts rate the stock as a Sell, with a further 0 assigning it an Overweight rating. […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content