NYSE American Symbol – UEC
CORPUS CHRISTI, Texas, June 8, 2022 /CNW/ – Uranium Energy Corp (NYSE: UEC) (the "Company" or "UEC") is pleased to report that it has closed a series of transactions with Anfield Energy Inc. ("Anfield") pursuant to which Anfield has settled $18.34 million of indebtedness (the "Anfield Indebtedness") owing to UEC. The Company received the Anfield Indebtedness through its $112 million acquisition of Uranium One Americas, Inc. ("U1 Americas") in December 2021.
Subsequent to the closing of the Anfield Indebtedness, and the pending return of certain surety amounts related to the U1 Americas transaction, UEC will have over $182 million of cash and liquid assets, and no debt.
Amir Adnani, President and CEO, stated: "We are pleased to have completed mutually beneficial agreements where the Anfield Indebtedness has now been repaid to UEC with significant cash proceeds and a strategic equity stake in Anfield. The transactions also […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content