VANCOUVER, BC, June 8, 2022 /CNW/ – Uranium Energy Corp (NYSE American: UEC) (the "Company" or "UEC") announces that it has filed an early warning report pursuant to National Instrument 62-103 – The Early Warning System and Related Take-Over Bid and Insider Reporting Issues for the purpose of reporting the acquisition of common shares (the " Anfield Shares ") and common share purchase warrants (" Anfield Warrants ") in the capital of Anfield Energy Inc. (TSX.V: AEC) (OTCQB: ANLDF); (FRANKFURT: 0AD) (" Anfield ").
On June 7, 2022, UEC closed a series of transactions with Anfield pursuant to which Anfield settled approximately CAD$23.11 million (US$18.34 million) of indebtedness (the " Anfield Indebtedness ") owing to UEC (the " Debt Settlement "). The Anfield Indebtedness was settled through the payment of approximately CAD$11.55 million (US$9.17 million) in cash plus the issuance to UEC of 96,272,918 units of Anfield (each, an " […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content