Mr. Olson is a seasoned business professional and currently serves as an Associate Director with Altus Group, specializing in property tax consulting, real estate appraisal and tax appeal advocacy. Prior to joining Altus Group at the beginning of 2022, he spent 11 years in a variety of roles at BC Assessment, specializing in the appraisal and appeal defense of large industrial, commercial and investment properties. Mr. Olson currently sits on the Board of Governors for the Real Estate Institute of BC, where he serves as Secretary Treasurer. He received his BBA from Thompson Rivers University, and later received his Post Graduate Certificate in Property Valuation from University of British Columbia.
Basin Uranium also announces the resignation of Kevin Ma from the board of directors. The Company wishes to thank Mr. Ma for his service and for his continued support. The Company wishes him all the best in his future endeavours.
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content