Uranium Energy Corp. (NYSE:UEC) shares, dropped in value on Thursday, Apr 29, with the stock price down by -0.82% to the previous day’s close as weak demand from buyers trailed the stock to $3.02.
Actively observing the price movement in the recent trading, the stock is buoying the session at $3.04, falling within a range of $2.9599 and $3.1500. The value of beta (5-year monthly) is 2.44 whereas the PE ratio is 0 over 12-month period. Referring to stock’s 52-week performance, its high was $3.67, and the low was $0.82. On the whole, UEC has fluctuated by 4.11% over the past month.
With the market capitalization of Uranium Energy Corp. currently standing at about $661.72 Million, investors are eagerly awaiting this quarter’s results, scheduled for Jun 2021. The company’s Forward Dividend Ratio is 0, with its dividend yield at 0%. As a result, investors may see a weakening in the stock’s […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content