April 29, 2021 ( Source ) — Appia Energy Corp. (CSE: API) (OTCQB: APAAF) (FSE: A0I.F) (FSE: A0I.MU) (FSE: A0I.BE) (the “Company” or “Appia”) , is pleased to announce that it has entered into an agreement with Research Capital Corporation as sole underwriter and sole bookrunner (the “ Underwriter ”), whereby the Underwriter will purchase, on a bought-deal basis, securities of the Company (the “ Securities ”) for aggregate gross proceeds to the Company of $4,000,000 (the “ Offering ”). The Offering shall consist of a combination of: (i) units of the Company (each, a “ Unit “) at a price of $0.60 per Unit; and (ii) flow-through units of the Company (each, a “ FT Unit ”) at a price of $0.70 per FT Unit.
Each Unit shall consist of one common share of the Company (“ Common Share ”) and one Common Share purchase warrant (a “ Warrant […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content