In last trading session, Uranium Energy Corp. (NYSE:UEC) saw 2,425,366 shares changing hands with its beta currently measuring 2.14. Company’s recent per share price level of $1.85 trading at $0.02 or 1.09% at ring of the bell on the day assigns it a market valuation of $370.25 Million. That closing price of UEC’s stock is at a discount of -9.19% from its 52-week high price of $2.02 and is indicating a premium of 81.08% from its 52-week low price of $0.35. Taking a look at company’s average trading volume for last 10-days demonstrates a volume of 3.42 Million shares which gives us an average trading volume of 2.13 Million if we extend that period to 3-months.
For Uranium Energy Corp. (UEC), analysts’ consensus is at an average recommendation of Buy while assigning it a mean rating of 1.7. Splitting up the data highlights that, out of 5 analysts covering the […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content