VANCOUVER, BC / ACCESSWIRE / December 31, 2020 / AZARGA URANIUM CORP. (TSX:AZZ) (OTCQB:AZZUF) (FRA:P8AA) ("Azarga Uranium" or the "Company") is pleased to announce that it has closed its previously announced over-subscribed bought deal prospectus offering of units of the Company (the "Offering"). Haywood Securities Inc. and Eight Capital (collectively, the "Underwriters") acted as co-lead underwriters of the Offering. Pursuant to the Offering, the Company issued a total of 30,000,000 units of the Company (the "Units"), at a price of C$0.20 per Unit for gross proceeds to the Company of C$6,000,000.
Each Unit consists of one common share in the capital of the Company (a "Common Share") and one half of one Common Share purchase warrant (a "Warrant"). Each whole Warrant will entitle the holder thereof to purchase one Common Share (a "Warrant Share") at a price of C$0.28 until 31 December 2022. The Units were offered by way of […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content