→ 183 Pounds of Copper for Just ONE EV (Ad) Uranium Energy Van ECK Associates Corp boosted its stake in shares of Uranium Energy Corp. ( NYSEAMERICAN:UEC – Get Rating ) by 134.9% during the 1st quarter, according to its most recent Form 13F filing with the Securities and Exchange Commission. The firm owned 195,702 shares of the basic materials company’s stock after buying an additional 112,394 shares during the quarter. Van ECK Associates Corp owned 0.07% of Uranium Energy worth $898,000 as of its most recent filing with the Securities and Exchange Commission.
Several other institutional investors and hedge funds also recently added to or reduced their stakes in the stock. Mirae Asset Global Investments Co. Ltd. grew its position in Uranium Energy by 22.9% during the first quarter. Mirae Asset Global Investments Co. Ltd. now owns 13,967,141 shares of the basic materials company’s stock worth $64,109,000 after buying […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content