All rise. Via Getty share
Small cap index up 1.1%, stronger than benchmark, but both do good, run hard.
Wall Street snaps 3-day losing streak, China could be back in stimmy mode
Uranium’s gone insanium The ASX 200 is up 0.7% and the Emerging Companies (XEC) index is about 1.1% higher as the Resources, Energy (up 1.7%), Miners and the All Ords Gold Sectors (up 2.7%) led gains.There’s been movement at the station on Thursday as key commodity companies lifted on a typically tempting but lite on details Chinese stimmy announcement from a Wednesday night State Council executive meeting chaired by Premier Li Keqiang.This is how the China Daily described it: China will add follow-up measures to its policy package for stabilising the economy as part of intensified efforts to consolidate the foundation of economic recovery and growth, and task forces will be sent to localities […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content