→ The Next Big Thing in Plant-based Foods is This Company (Ad) Uranium Energy logo Exchange Traded Concepts LLC grew its position in Uranium Energy Corp. (NYSEAMERICAN:UEC) by 107.4% in the fourth quarter, according to its most recent 13F filing with the Securities and Exchange Commission. The fund owned 1,470,433 shares of the basic materials company’s stock after acquiring an additional 761,405 shares during the quarter. Exchange Traded Concepts LLC owned approximately 0.74% of Uranium Energy worth $2,588,000 as of its most recent filing with the Securities and Exchange Commission.
Other institutional investors and hedge funds also recently modified their holdings of the company. Bank of New York Mellon Corp grew its stake in Uranium Energy by 14.1% during the 2nd quarter. Bank of New York Mellon Corp now owns 581,794 shares of the basic materials company’s stock worth $511,000 after buying an additional 71,888 shares during the last quarter. […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content