VANCOUVER, BC, Jan. 20, 2021 /CNW/ – International Consolidated Uranium Inc. (the " Company " or " Consolidated Uranium ") (TSXV: CUR ) announced today that Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, Philip Williams, issued an open letter to shareholders of the Company.
To the shareholders of Consolidated Uranium:
As we begin 2021, I wanted to take a moment to reflect on our Company’s achievements over the past year and set out our objectives for the upcoming year and beyond.
– Uranium Market Resurgence Looking back to early last year, the decision to enter the uranium sector as a global consolidator does seem prescient. After trading in the low to mid $20.00 per lb for the better part of the previous three-years, the uranium spot price took off in April of 2020, driven by COVID related supply disruptions, touching a high of $34.00 per lb before settling at ~$30.00 per lb, where it […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content