– This filing marks the largest S-K 1300 uranium resource reported in the United States combining the acquired Uranium One Americas, Inc.’s (“U1A”) assets with UEC’s Reno Creek Project.
– The Irigaray Processing Plant is the Hub central to seven satellite projects across the Powder River Basin and Great Divide Basin, four of which are fully permitted, including Reno Creek.
– Total Measured and Indicated Resources disclosed across the assets are 61,956,200 lbs. with 56,858 tons grading 0.069% U3O8.
– Total Inferred Resources disclosed across the assets are 7,105,700 lbs. with 5,613 tons grading 0.064% U3O8.- Significant potential for resource expansion with over 100,000 acres and historic resources in Wyoming, which is the most productive in-situ recovery (“ISR”) uranium mining region in the western hemisphere.Corpus Christi, TX, April 5, 2022 – Uranium Energy Corp (NYSE American: UEC; “UEC” or the “Company” – https://www.commodity-tv.com/ondemand/companies/profil/uranium-energy-corp/ ) is pleased to announce that it has filed […]
Click here to view original web page at www.sharewise.com
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!