VANCOUVER, British Columbia, April 12, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Standard Uranium Ltd. (“Standard Uranium” or the “Company”) (TSX-V: STND) (OTCQB: STTDF) (Frankfurt: FWB:9SU) is pleased to announce that the winter drill program at its 100% owned Sun Dog Project (“Sun Dog” or “the Project”) has been successfully completed. Sun Dog is located at the northwestern edge of the Athabasca Basin, Saskatchewan, and is south of the first uranium mining camp in Canada, the Beaverlodge District, near Uranium City.
Key Focus Points: Sun Dog diamond drill program successfully executed, totalling 1,242.3 metres (m) within 4 drill holes.
Phase-one drilling intersected several characteristics of a uranium-bearing mineralized system.
High-resolution ground gravity and UAV magnetics geophysics identified several new high priority targets. Follow-up drill holes are planned to be tested during a Phase-two winter 2023 program. The inaugural drill program at Sun Dog tested three of the […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content