NYSE American Symbol – UEC
CORPUS CHRISTI, Texas, April 20, 2022 /PRNewswire/ – Uranium Energy Corp (NYSE: UEC) (the "Company" or "UEC") is pleased to report that it has now secured an additional 400,000 pounds of U.S. warehoused uranium, expanding its physical uranium program to 5 million pounds U 3 O 8 , with delivery dates out to December 2025 at a volume weighted average price of ~$38 per pound. UEC’s physical uranium program represents an unrealized gain of over $125 million based on the current spot price published by TradeTech on April 19, 2022, at $63.25 per pound U 3 O 8 .
Amir Adnani, President and CEO stated: "A year ago, UEC launched a physical uranium portfolio with 500,000 pounds purchased at a uranium cost basis of less than $30 per pound. The Company has grown the size of our inventory over ten-fold to 5 million pounds by […]
Click here to view original web page at kdvr.com
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!