Skyharbour Resources Ltd Vancouver, BC, April 18, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Skyharbour Resources Ltd. ’s ( TSX-V: SYH ) ( OTCQB: SYHBF ) (Frankfurt: SC1P ) (the “Company”) partner company, Basin Uranium Corp. (“Basin Uranium”), is pleased to announce its exploration plan for its Phase 1 program at the Mann Lake uranium project in Saskatchewan’s prolific Athabasca Basin. The Mann Lake project is located 25 km southwest of the McArthur River Mine, the largest high-grade uranium deposit in the world, and 15 km to the northeast along strike of Cameco’s Millennium uranium deposit.
Mann Lake Uranium Project
Highlights : Camp construction complete and mobilization underway
Minimum $3.5 million program for 2022 comprised of drilling and geophysics in multiple phases throughout 2022 Moving loop EM and gravity surveys will target fertile ground to the southwest of previous geophysics and will provide a more complete geophysical […]
Click here to view original web page at au.news.yahoo.com
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!