In the last trading session, 4.08 million Uranium Energy Corp. (AMEX:UEC) shares changed hands as the company’s beta touched 2.41. With the company’s per share price at $2.18 changed hands at $0.01 or 0.46% during last session, the market valuation stood at $555.36M. UEC’s last price was a discount, traded about -68.35% off its 52-week high of $3.67. The share price had its 52-week low at $0.82, which suggests the last value was 62.39% up since then. When we look at Uranium Energy Corp.’s average trading volume, we note the 3-month average coming to 5.42 million.
Analysts gave the Uranium Energy Corp. (UEC) stock a consensus recommendation rating of a Buy, calculated at a mean rating of 1.70. If we narrow down to specifics, the data shows that 0 out of 2 analysts rate the stock as a Sell, with a further 0 assigning it an Overweight rating. Of the […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content