VANCOUVER, BC, Aug. 3, 2021 /PRNewswire/ – Uranium Royalty Corp. (NASDAQ: UROY ) (TSXV: URC) ("URC" or the "Company") is pleased to announce that the Company has been added to the Global X Uranium ETF as part of the bi-annual index rebalancing. The Global X Uranium ETF is one of the most important uranium and nuclear industry indexes globally.
URC is the only pure-play uranium royalty company. The Company is focused on gaining exposure to uranium prices by making strategic investments in uranium interests, including royalties, streams, debt, and equity investments in uranium companies, as well as through holdings of physical uranium.
URC’s CEO, Scott Melbye, said: "The addition of URC to the Global X Uranium ETF is an important recognition of the value and growth potential of our royalty business model and comes at a time at which investors are seeking exposure to green, carbon-free nuclear energy through uranium equities."
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content