Elevate Uranium Limited (ASX:EL8) specializes in identifying, exploring and acquiring highly prospective uranium projects in Australia and Namibia. With a management team having more than 60 years of experience in the uranium sector, the company is the largest tenement holder for uranium in Namibia, which is the fourth-highest uranium-producing country in the world as of 2019.
The company’s fully-owned and patented breakthrough U-pgrade TM enables the removal of non-uranium bearing minerals by rejecting more than 95 percent of the mass of mined ore and reduces overall capital and operating expenditures by 50 percent. Elevate Uranium’s Company Highlights
Elevate Uranium Limited is the largest tenement holder for uranium in Namibia, the fourth-highest uranium-producing country in the world.
Elevate Uranium is actively exploring in Namibia, with recent discoveries including Koppies and Hirabeb. Elevate Uranium has JORC resources 61 million pounds of uranium in Namibia and 48 million pounds of uranium in Australia. […]
Click here to view original web page at investingnews.com
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!