During the last session, Uranium Energy Corp. (AMEX:UEC)’s traded shares were 19.05 million, with the beta value of the company hitting 2.19. At the end of the trading day, the stock’s price was $3.86, reflecting an intraday gain of 1.31% or $0.05. The 52-week high for the UEC share is $5.79, that puts it down -50.0 from that peak though still a striking 60.88% gain since the share price plummeted to a 52-week low of $1.51. The company’s market capitalization is $1.04B, and the average intraday trading volume over the past 10 days was 7.09 million shares, and the average trade volume was 8.34 million shares over the past three months.
Uranium Energy Corp. (UEC) received a consensus recommendation of a Buy from analysts. That translates to a mean rating of 1.50. UEC has a Sell rating from 0 analyst(s) out of 5 analysts who have looked at this stock. […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content