Photo by kasezo/iStock via Getty Images Understand the nature of the companies you own and the specific reasons for holding the stock. ("It is really going up!" doesn’t count.) – Peter Lynch , One Up on Wall Street Investment thesis
Back in March, I wrote an article on U.S.-focused uranium miner Energy Fuels (NYSEMKT: UUUU ) titled "Energy Fuels Can’t Make American Uranium Great Again".
My idea was that the USA is no longer a factor in the uranium sector and that the businesses of local companies are next to worthless. This includes Uranium Energy Corp. (NYSE: UEC ), which has a market capitalization of $638.6 million as of the time of writing.
Based on the quality of Uranium Energy’s assets, I think the company shouldn’t be worth much higher than $100 million. Overview of the operations While Energy Fuels advertises itself as the largest U.S. producer of uranium, […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content