Eight Capital and Sprott Capital Partners LP acted as co-lead underwriters on behalf of a syndicate of underwriters including Canaccord Genuity Corp., BMO Nesbitt Burns Inc. and H.C. Wainwright & Co., LLC (collectively, the " Underwriters ").
Each Unit consisted of one common share of the Company and one-half of one common share purchase warrant (each whole warrant, a " Warrant "). Each Warrant shall entitle the holder to purchase one common share of the Company (each, a " Warrant Share ") at a price of C$0.85 at any time on or before 5:00 pm on May 11, 2024.
The Company intends to use the net proceeds of the Offering to fund the further development of the Triple R deposit in Saskatchewan and for working capital and general corporate purposes.
The Offering was completed pursuant to a prospectus supplement to the Company’s base shelf prospectus dated December 7, 2020.The securities offered have […]
Click here to view original web page at www.juniorminingnetwork.com
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!