(PresseBox) (Herisau) The uranium price has jumped. Investors should think about an entry.
Uranium has many advantages. Nuclear energy compared to other forms of electricity generation is efficient, reliable and clean. Compared to other forms of energy, nuclear energy produces the lowest CO2 equivalent emissions, so good for global decarbonisation targets. Uranium has a high energy density, which is positive for extraction and transport. For example, a nuclear fuel pellet is only the size of a gummy bear. The unbeatable capacity factor of nuclear power compared to conventional or alternative energy sources comes into play when solving global energy needs.
Uranium share prices have moved strongly recently. This is a potential indicator for higher uranium prices. The uranium price is influenced on the one hand by a growing production and demand imbalance and on the other hand by future supply contracts. This is because as more nuclear power plants are built […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content