ASX uranium shares are surging across the board on Wednesday following a bullish overnight session for uranium. ASX uranium shares jump double-digits on open
The largest ASX-listed uranium player, Paladin Energy Ltd (ASX: PDN) is currently up 18.4% to 87 cents. After ceasing operations at its “globally significant” Langer Heinrich mine in 2018, the company is looking to restart operations to take advantage of the improving uranium market. Advanced uranium explorer Deep Yellow Limited (ASX: DYL) is up 16.2% to $1.05. The company has been carrying out exploration activities at it Tumas Project since 2016, and during that time, has expanded its resource by more than threefold. Deep Yellow is targeting the completion of its definitive feasibility study in the latter part of 2022.
On the speculative end of town, players such as Bannerman Energy Ltd (ASX: BMN) , Lotus Resources Ltd (ASX: LOT) , Vimy Resources Ltd (ASX: […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content