The Bear Traps Report founder and New York Times best-selling author Larry McDonald interviewed Sprott Asset Management CEO John Ciampaglia about uranium’s role in the global push for clean energy.
Ciampaglia said, “being a contrarian or value investor in the marketplace for the last 10 years or so has not been a popular place to be. Most investors tend to be more momentum and growth-oriented. Trying to invest in a space that was dislocated like uranium for as many years as it has not been popular up until I would say, the last few months. Things are changing.”
The Sprott Physical Uranium Fund (U.U) is up 35.44% since inception earlier this year, after Sprott acquired Uranium Partiipation Corp in July. Ciampaglia noted that Sprott has long been interested in uranium, seeing value in a substance that has enormous energy potential but had previously been out of favor due to disasters […]
Click here to view original web page at www.etftrends.com
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!