Not for distribution to United States Newswire Services or for dissemination in the United States
TORONTO, Nov. 12, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Consolidated Uranium Inc. (“ CUR ” or the “ Company ”) (TSXV: CUR) (OTCQB: CURUF) is pleased to announce that in connection with its previously announced private placement of 6,792,453 units of the Company (the “ Units ”) at a price of C$2.65 per Unit (the “ Unit Price ”) for gross proceeds of C$18,000,000 (the “ Offering ”), due to significant demand, Red Cloud Securities Inc. (“ Red Cloud ”), as lead underwriter and sole bookrunner on behalf of a syndicate of underwriters (collectively, the “ Underwriters ”), has exercised its option to purchase for resale up to 755,000 additional Units at the Unit Price to raise additional gross proceeds of up to C$2,000,750 (the “ Over-Allotment Option ”).
Each Unit shall be comprised of one common […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content