HT Ganzo One pound of uranium is worth about 3 million pounds worth of coal or oil. – James Lovelock. I’ve hosted a number of Lead-Lag Live Twitter Spaces/podcasts with thought leaders in the clean energy space who make strong arguments around investing in Uranium, which is a heavy, radioactive metal that is primarily used as a fuel source in nuclear power plants. It has the remarkable ability to generate massive amounts of electricity without producing carbon emissions. This feature makes it a viable candidate for the global transition towards cleaner energy alternatives.
I’ve said all along I believe in the thesis, but the question is why? Why Invest in Uranium?
There are several compelling reasons to consider investing in uranium:
> Growing Demand for Clean Energy : The global shift towards sustainable, low-carbon energy sources is driving the demand for uranium. Nuclear power is gaining recognition as a reliable […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content